Favorite New Adult/Adult Reads 2021
It’s that time of year were we as readers and bloggers try to compile a list of our favorite reads of the year! We also like to celebrate our readers who keep us going, so be sure to enter the giveaway at the bottom of this post, and check out additional chances to win on our Instagram! ICYMI we shared our Favorite YA Reads of 2021!
Kelly’s Favorite New Adult/Adult Reads of 2021
Yes, I am still one of those people holding onto new adult, it is a real thing (aka college age protagonists are what I consider new adult (also, these are me categorizing these books as New Adult or Adult, as I know Fresh was released as YA, but technically it’s about a freshman in college – so I put it here!))
- Fresh by Margot Wood
- Summer Sons by Lee Mandelo
- Act Your Age, Eve Brown by Tahlia Hibbert
- Something to Talk About by Meryl Wilsner
- Kingdom of the Cursed by Kerri Maniscalco
- Love & Other Disasters by Anita Kelly ** 2022 release!!
Our Shared Favs
- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
- The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood
Christy’s Favorite New Adult/Adult Reads of 2021
I can’t believe how many adult books I read (and loved!) this year. A lot of people assume I don’t read adult but I actually read a lot of adult. I just don’t always buy physical copies haha.
- Not Your Average Hot Guy by Gwenda Bond
- While Justice Sleeps by Stacey Abrams
- Survive the Night by Riley Sager
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- When No One is Watching by Alyssa Cole
- The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins
- Written in the Stars by Alexandria Bellefleur
- Light of the Jedi by Charles Soule
- We Could Be Heroes by Mike Chen
Win any book we list across all of our fav lists!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Please support our Bookshop if you are thinking of purchasing some of these amazing reads!