New Release Blitz: Rise Up Vol. 2
Indie Authors Against Cancer–A Benefit Collection
“We all know how fragile life is, especially when faced with a life threatening illness.” ~Nic, Flirty and Dirty Book Blog.
Fiction introduced us. Reality binds us together.
Stephanie Thomas—co-founder of The Indie Bookshelf—has been diagnosed with an aggressive form of brain cancer called glioblastoma. Stephanie isn’t only a blogger; she’s a loving wife, and mother to three young boys.
In the independent author community, we have an extraordinary network of fellow authors, and readers. A special group of people who bridge this gap—helping authors connect with readers—is book bloggers. These men and women dedicate hours upon hours to reading and reviewing our works, and spreading the word to help us reach new readers.
Now, one of these women needs our help.
100% of the proceeds of the Rise Up anthology (volumes one and two) will go directly to Stephanie and her family to help them on this unexpected leg of their journey together.
Inside the pages of this collection, you’ll find amazing works of fiction. But please remember the reality, and help support Stephanie and her family.
Included in Volume Two of this collection are the following novels:
1. Always There – Carol Ann Albright-Eastman
2. Republic – Charles Sheehan-Miles
3. Seeds of Hate – Melissa Perea
4. In The Fields – Willow Aster
5. Bar Crawl – Andrea Randall
6. Totaled – Stacey Grice
7. Running from Forever – Ashley Wilcox
8. Crossing Paths – Melanie Stinnet
9. Going Home – Rhonda Dennis
10. Never Goodbye – Kerri Williams
11. Without Boundaries – CJ Azevedo
12. Binds – Rebecca Espinoza
13. The Forgotten Ones – Laura Howard
Carol Ann Albright-Eastman
Rise Up Vol. 2 – Indie Authors Against Cancer -A Benefit Collection
Included in Volume One of this collection are the following novels:
1. What Happens Tomorrow – Elle Michaels
2. Insipid — Christine Brae
3. Bouquet Toss — Melissa Brown
4. Can’t Go Home — Angelisa Stone
5. Point of Submission by Remy Landon
6. Breakaway by Lindsay Paige and Mary Smith
7. A Love by Any Measure by Killian McRae
8. Discovering Lucy – Laura Dunaway
9. Something’s Come Up – Andrea Randall and Michelle Pace
10. By A Thread – RL Griffin
11. Honest Love – CM Hutton
12. Serendipity – Stacey Bentley
13. Haven from the Storm – Sarah Dosher
14. Damaged – Nina D’Angelo
Please support this great cause & purchase these 2 amazing collections!