Cover Reveal: Go With Me (With Me #2)
by Elyssa Patrick
BookCrushin is happy to help reveal the cover for the second novel in the With Me series, Go With Me by Elyssa Patrick, which releases on June 19th!
Go With Me (With Me #2) by Elyssa Patrick
Category: New Adult, Contemporary Romance, Mature
Design: Pickyme Artist
Publication: June 19th, 2014
I, Daphne Fox, have a few things to confess:
1. I hate Nick Brady. Loathe. Abhor. Can’t stand him 95% of the time.
2. That other 5%? I’m not talking about that at all.
3. People think I’m lucky for surviving the car crash. I disagree.
4. Nick is the only guy who makes my nightmares go away.
5. I won’t love him, though. Love is not worth the pain.
I, Nick Brady, have a few confessions of my own:
1. I don’t hate Daphne Fox. At all.
2. I find her scar sexy. Just like the rest of her.
3. I may be her older brother’s best friend, but that’s not going to stop me.
4. I love her.
5. And I’m going to do everything I can to have her.
*Recommended for readers 17+
Elyssa Patrick is a former high school English teacher who left the classroom to write contemporary romances and New Adult. She is currently hard at work on her next novel.
Want to know when Elyssa’s next book comes out? Sign up for her newsletter by just clicking this link!
She loves to hear from her readers! You can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.