BookCrushin’s Deck the Shelves 2015 Giveaway – Most Anticipating 2016 Releases
Welcome to our 3rd annual Deck The Shelves Giveaway! At the end of each year we do few year end posts and we combine that with giveaways to our readers to help them Deck the Shelves! This year is no different, except we have new bloggers on board to help us create bigger lists! WooHoo! So without further ado, today we bring you our Most Anticipating 2016 Releases! These can be either YA or NA and must at least have a publication date of 2016. I will provide links out to Goodreads & Amazon, when available, for each title!
Be sure to enter the giveaway at the bottom, only requirement is leaving us a blog comment about your most anticipated release of 2016, and registering that into the rafflecopter for a chance to win prizes! More details below!
Kelly’s Picks for Most Anticipating 2016 Releases:
I try not to look too far into the future as my TBR list is 100’s deep and then I might become overwhelmed thinking and planning for all the upcoming new releases and continue to worry about all the books I wish I read already…but I am getting way too deep, so for all of our sanity, I will choose my top 5 and then list 5 extra because come on my shortlist is at least 25 deep! Plus I chose titles that aren’t on either Shannon or Sara’s lists even though I am extremely anticipating most of those books too! This is hard work people!
1) Warrior by Karen Lynch – I read the entire Relentless series this year and I effing loved it so damn much and it was hard to leave that world but luckily for Karen’s fans she is writing an entire book from Nicolas’s POV! Woohoo! Goodreads
2) All Closed Off by Cora Carmack – I absolutely love, love, love the Rusk University series by Cora Carmack. Her writing is flawless, funny, and oh so damn sexy! I instantly connected with Stella, the main protagonist in the next installment, and I can’t wait to read her story next! Goodreads
3) Truthwitch by Susan Dennard – This is the first book in the newest series, Witchlands by Susan Dennard and I absolutely cannot wait! Come on January 5th! Goodreads | Amazon
4) Out of Frame by Megan Erickson – You will see this series on my favorite reads of 2015 list (coming to you soon!) so it is no surprise the next book in the series is on my shortlist for 2016! This is a new adult, m/m series and it’s super sexy and damn it more people need to read these books! March is too far away! Goodreads | Amazon
5) Riders by Veronica Rossi – I love anything Veronica writes and I am so damn excited for her newest fantasy series. Plus she can write the most amazing male characters and I can’t wait to meet Gideon in February! Goodreads | Amazon
Inflict by Cora Carmack – Goodreads
Passenger by Alexandra Braken – Goodreads | Amazon
Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo – Goodreads
Starflight by Melissa Landers – Goodreads | Amazon
The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead – Goodreads | Amazon
1) A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorn and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas
The is a no brainer as A Court of Thorn and Roses was my most favorite read of 2015! I cannot wait to see where Sarah takes this story and I am DYING to find out what happens to Rhys who is so amazing he’s deserving of a series of his own…hint Sarah…hint. Goodreads | Amazon
2) Walk the Edge (Thunder Road #2) by Katie McGarry
Nowhere but here had the distinguished honor of bringing on my Naomi Campbell ugly cry. Being the child of a biker I was totally sucked into this world. I cannot wait to read Razor’s story and in Katie’s hands I have no doubt it will pack just as much of an emotional punch as the first story. Goodreads | Amazon
3) Glass Sword (Red Queen #2) by Victoria Aveyard
Red Queen had the biggest WTF twist of any YA I’ve read in quite sometime. So much so that when I closed the last page, I let out a big NOOOO when I realized it wouldn’t be released until 2016. Luckily I won’t have to wait to long to finally have pick up where that epic cliffhanger left off. Goodreads | Amazon
4) The Last Star (The 5th Wave #3) by Rick Yancey
The 5th Wave literally blew my socks off this year. It definitely made my top 5 of 2015. While I haven’t read book two (I only just finished The 5th Wave) I already can’t wait to finish this epic series which makes The Last Star, the conclusion on my most anticipated of 2015 list. Goodreads | Amazon
5) Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
It’s no secret around here that the Shatter Me series is my favorite YA series of all time. So you can imagine what it’s been like waiting for another book from my beloved Tahereh Mafi. There have been snippets, whispers and murmurings about her latest YA Furthermore, which appears to finally have a release date of August 30, 2016. But August… REALLY?!!! Goodreads
Never Never: Part 3 by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
I’ve was immediately sucked into Never Never the three part series by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher. Which should be renamed the killing Shannon Softly with it’s cliffhangers series. Seriously, I NEED to know WTF is going on. Goodreads
1) Ann Christy has promised me that she is releasing a sequel to Strikers —and a third book in the series!!! I cannot wait.
2) Enigma by Tonya Kuper. For a long time, we didn’t think this book was going to happen, and I am thrilled that we will be getting a sequel to Anomaly. Goodreads
3) Renaissance by Heather Sunseri. The final book in the series! I’m excited for another book but sad that this amazing collection is coming to an end. Goodreads
4) The Collector Series Book #4 by Stacey Marie Brown. Zoey, Ryker, Sprig, and honey. Need I say more?
5) Emmitt’s Treasure by Melissa Haag. Emmitt is just an incredible character and I can’t wait to read his story.
6) Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare. I don’t think an explanation is needed. Goodreads | Amazon
7) Trial by Fire (Going Down in Flames #3) by Chris Cannon. I need more Valmont! Goodreads
8) The upcoming final books in the Aurora Sky series by Nikki Jefford and the Avenging Heart (Ignited #4) by Desni Dantone. Again, this is bittersweet, because I love the books but don’t want the series to end. Goodreads
9) Pretty much anything by Stacey Nash. I love her.
10) Clanless (Nameless #2) the sequel to Nameless by Jennifer Jenkins is a must on this list! Goodreads
Grand Prize – Choice of 1 Signed Book & 1 Unsigned Book from the piles pictured below!
Runner-up – Choice of 1 Unsigned Book from photo after grand prize winner chooses.
Signed books are on the Left (light side) and the Unsigned books are on the Right (dark side)!
Open until January 9th, 2016 – Open INTL with the option to pay the difference in shipping costs-it’s so expensive, so sorry for the caveat, please enter and we can work out the details if you win! Read all the fine print in the Rafflecopter – Only requirement is to comment on this post and then enter your entry into the Rafflecopter, additional entry options are available.
Syliva Day One with You!!!
The Beauty of Darkness and The Crown’s Game are two of my most anticipated books of 2016. About half of your choices are on my list too 🙂 It is going to be a good year
My most anticipated reads are numerous, and include the conclusion of Judgment of the Six, Heroes and Gods, Perfekt Control and Balance, Warrior and of course Emmitts Treasure
I’m really excited about Truthwitch
I just got Passenger by Bracken. I really like her books. Looking forward to this one.
So, so many! But I’m going with Never Never 3 by Tarryn Fisher and Colleen Hoover. I need answers, and they’re a long time coming! Thanks! 🙂
I can not wait for The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh & Banished by Kimberley Griffiths Little. Feels like I’ve been waiting forever for those. Thank you for the most amazing giveaway. Those are beautiful looking books. I like the choices. 😉
You mean I have to choose?!? Hmmm, Warrior by Karen Lynch. Emmitt’s Treasure and (Sur)Real by Melissa Haag, Heroes and Gods by Ednah Walters, Perfekt Balance and Perfekt Control by ST Bende, LaLa Land by Logan Keys, Never Never 3 by Tarryn Fisher and Colleen Hoover, and I’m sure a bajillion more. But those are the only ones that I KNOW without doubt that are coming out next year.
My top 3 2016 books that I can’t wait to read are: Built by Jay Crownover, Fire Bound by Christine Feehan, and Shadow rider by Christine Feehan.
One with You by Sylvia Day and Aced by K. Bromberg!!
I can’t wait for The Score by E. Kennedy and Soulless by TM Frazier.
Deep Redemption by Tillie Cole
Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry
LOVE Karen lynch’s Relentless trilogy, so I’m very excited for Warrior to come out. Also loved the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi, so I’m glad to see there’s another book by them coming out! Looking into the rest of these suggestions in hopes of finding another series that will come close to Relentless…
I’m so excited for Warrior by Karen Lynch!
I have so many books I am looking forward to reading this next year it is difficult to pick my top one, so here are a few: The Crown, A Court of Mist and Fury, PS I Like You, The Winner’s Kiss, and Heartless.
Never Never Part 3 by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher! I want to know how they manage to wrap this story up!
The second ACOTAR book!
Unhinged by Calia Read!
My most anticipated read of 2016 is Blackhearts!
I’m really excited for The Last Star!
Jaymin Eve’s Dragon Mated and Karen Lynch’s Warrior
The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh