Feature: Barnes & Noble #BookHaul
Did someone say BOOK SALE? Barnes & Noble currently has more than 1,000 titles on sale 50% off, including tons of new releases!
How could we possibly resist getting our haul on? Check out what we picked up below and get your haul on before September 2nd!
All the Hauls
I did the most logical thing for my wallet, I ordered the books online for in-store pickup, that way I wouldn’t just browse. I then, of course, bought books when I went in the store too, and I may be eyeing some more. *facepalm*
- Defy Me by Tahereh Mafi – I swore I bought a copy, but I can’t find it in my boxed up messy library, so 50% off & BN exclusive seals the deal.
- Archenemies by Marissa Meyer – I feel like I have this HC already too, but again, can’t find it, and now I will have the BN exclusive.
- Once & Future by Cori McCarthy & Amy Rose Capetta – I discovered I didn’t own this finished copy back in June and I have been trying to find one of the signed copies in trade groups, but who can resist a sale.
- Master & Apprentice (Star Wars) by Claudia Gray – I need all the Star Wars books Claudia writes, I just didn’t need it ASAP, but sale & BN exclusive, yes please.
- Stranger Things vol 1: The Other Side by Jody Houser – This BN exclusive bind up of the 4 issues of the comics that focus on Will Byers!
- Stonewall Riots: Coming Out in the Streets by Gayle E. Pitman – Yes, this colorful book belongs on my nonfiction shelf…it is full of documents, photographs, and pre and post Stonewall history of the LGBTQ+ movement.
Ya…. I wasn’t so good on the not spending money.
- Under the Moon, A Catwoman Tale by Lauren Myracle
- Captain Marvel A Novel by Tess Sharpe
- Mera Tide Breaker by Danielle Paige
- Sky Without Stars by Jessica Brody and Joanne Rendell
- King Of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
- Crown Of Feathers by Nicki Pau Preto
- Midnight Beauties by Megan Shepherd
- The Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare
I had scoped out the sale ahead of time so I KNEW I wanted to pick up a few things. I definitely grabbed more than I thought I would, though, plus a few non-sale items.
- Birthday by Meredith Russo – I absolutely adore the US cover of this book and only have the UK so logically, I had to get it.
- Cooking with Your Instant Pot Mini by Heather Schlueter – Ok I love my Instant Pot but I HATE having to convert recipes for the mini version. This is perfect!
- Mera by Danielle Paige
- Under the Moon by Lauren Myracle
- Captain Marvel: Liberation Run by Tess Sharpe
*this post is not sponsored but we wanted to share our excitement anyway.