Feature & Giveaway: Eclipse the Skies by Maura Milan
When a cover like Ignite the Stars enters your life, you don’t say no to it. O M G was I so glad to have picked this one up. To say I loved it is an understatement. In less than a week from now, we get Eclipse the Skies, the sequel we’ve been waiting for.
To celebrate, we share 5 reasons why NOW is the time to dive in PLUS would you look at that beautiful pin you get for preordering? Oh, and thanks to Albert Whitman & an amazing group of bloggers/bookstagrammers, we have a giveaway worthy of the deadspace crew. Check it out below & be sure to grab Eclipse the Skies & the paperback of Ignite the Stars, both out TUESDAY September 3rd!
Eclipse the Skies (Ignite the Stars, #2)by Maura Milan
Published by: Albert Whitman & Company
on September 3, 2019
Ia Cōcha never thought she’d be working for the Olympus Commonwealth. But that was before she found out her trusted brother Einn was trying to tear apart the universe. Now, Ia, the Blood Wolf of the Skies, has agreed to help the Royal Star Force on one condition: when she finds him, she gets to kill Einn herself.
Brinn Tarver has just come to terms with her Tawny identity when the public lashes out against her people, crushing her family. At her breaking point, she starts to question everything she believes in—including Ia.
After the death of his mentor, Knives Adams is doing his best to live up to a role he didn’t ask for as Aphelion’s new headmaster. Still, with each new step deeper into war, he feels torn between his duties and the pull of Ia’s radical—sometimes criminal—ideas.
As they fight to keep darkness from eclipsing the skies, their unpredictable choices launch this breathtaking sequel to explosive new heights.
5 Reasons to Dive into Ignite the Stars & Eclipse the Skies
- Ia. Tough exterior, but inside she’s doing the right things. Her emotional journey is one that is unlike anything else I’ve read. I can’t wait to see what Maura puts her through in Eclipse.
- Knives. Have you met Knives? I highly recommend you meet him. Go ahead, try to find yourself a new book boyfriend after you do. Best wishes.
- Maura talking about how writing Eclipse warmed…broke her black heart
- This review from Kirkus. If you know anything about Kirkus, they do not say nice things consistently. This is well earned praise.
- Fill that Illuminae/Aurora Rising/Lunar Chronicles shaped hole in your heart with a book full of characters you’ll come to love, drama you’ll bite your nails over, and endings you won’t soon forget.
Win signed & personalized hardcovers with sprayed edges & swag plus a basket of Maura’s favorite things, including a Prince Robot (Saga) Funko Pop, Cowboy Bebop sticker, and purple Life Saver watch (50% of the proceeds go to support cancer patients!).a Rafflecopter giveaway