Feature: Kelly & Christy Take YallWest!
Kelly and I missed YallWest last year – but not as much as we’ve missed each other. Our last engagement with YallWest was in 2020 with YallStayHome and we are SO ready to hang with our friends and authors later this month! We have attended 5/6 years so we really miss being at our home away from home – Santa Monica (who doesn’t love books at the beach). Check out what books we are bringing and what authors we can’t wait to meet!
A Few Authors We Can’t Wait to Meet & Books We are Bringing/Buying
- Your Plantation Prom is Not Okay by Kelly McWilliams – We have waited years to meet Kelly and can’t wait!
- Stars Wars (a whole bunch – anything by Sam Maggs!) – We have wonderful memories about walking around the SDCC floor with Sam and are so excited to talk Battle Scars with her.
- All of the books by Wendy Heard and Casey McQuiston. We are #obsessed.
- Always the Almost by Edward Underhill – Kelly read this one and loved it!
- The Chandler Legacies by Abdi Nazemian – Are we Abdi mega fans? Absolutely.
There are sooooo many more and we are sure there will be ARC drops that we can’t wait (haha well, we will be waiting) for!
If you’re coming, please let us know. We want to say hi!