Feature & Giveaway: 2021 Blogging Goals
2021 just can’t be as bad as 2020 for the blog or for reading (ugh – was it really only me?!) – so here we are to set up some blogging and reading goals for the new year! Be sure to enter our giveaway for any 2020 release below!
Kelly’s 2021 Goals
- Read 135 Books: Yes, here I go again, I am not decreasing it from last years failed number, but I am not giving up to hit this very realistic goal!
- Tracking Reading Habits: Same ole bullshit, but I really really want to track these details, I love seeing the people who know all the details about their reading life. Thinking about how I can make excel be my workhorse for more than just my job. And sticking to it…
- Backlist Reading: There will always be books from previous years that I didn’t get to read and I like trying to read at least a third of my total reading be set aside to tackle backlist titles.
- Read What I Own: I would like to try and focus on reading what I own as well, but that is the never ending life of the booknerd! Which would also be a way to help me finish series I started too!
- Organize My Library: Clearly a personal goal, but I spent this entire year without books on shelves and I just can’t anymore. I feel like if I put it here it will happen.
Christy’s 2021 Goals
- Read 50 Books: Yikes just typing this freaking HURTS. I want to read so much more than this but with school, I just can’t commit to more.
- Prioritize Series I am in the Middle Of: With my lowered reading habits, I have to take less risks and read series I am familiar with.
- Cultivate My Little Free Library Weekly: I want to be a good steward and keep it fresh!
Enter for a chance to win any 2020 release (up to $25usd) open internationally as long as BookDepository or Bookshop ships to your country!a Rafflecopter giveaway